Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
2018 NFL Distribution Map: See if you’ll see Steelers vs. Browns Week 1
If you were like me before I decided to sign up for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package Youth Artie Burns Jersey , every week I was wondering whether I would be able to watch my beloved Steelers in the comfort of my own home, or if I would have to go elsewhere to watch the game.Before there were websites devoted to this, it meant a lengthy trip on the television guide screen to see which game was scheduled to play, but now it is just a click away. For those who want to know what game they will see http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.c...rsey-cheap , check the map below, courtesy of 506 Sports:[Steelers fans: Sign up for FanPulse, our weekly Steelers survey]The Steelers vs. Browns game is the GREEN portion of the map.If you are curious about the other matchups, they are as follows:YELLOW — Ravens vs. BillsORANGE — Colts vs. BengalsRED — Patriots vs. TexansBLUE/PURPLE — Chiefs at Chargers (Late Game)So Cheap Le'Veon Bell Jersey , are you lucky enough to be able to watch the game live in your own home, or are you one of the many who will have to find other means to view the game? Either way, today is the day to get pumped!! The regular season is finally here!HERE WE GO!!NFL Odds and Predictions: Picking the full Week-6 slate of games against the spread While the Pittsburgh Steelers had arguably their best week of the season so far last Sunday, sadly the same cannot be said for the BTSC staff picks. Jeff Hartman was a pedestrian 7-7 against both the spread and the totals http://www.steelerscheapauthenticstore.c...rsey-cheap , while I led you astray with a 5-9 record ATS and only a marginally better 8-6 record versus the totals. Hoping to prove our picking skills are not going the same way as Eli Manning’s football career, we aim to do better in Week 6.With more road favorites than we’ve seen all season and a number of games featuring spreads of more than a touchdown, there’s a very different feel to this weekend's action compared to the lines we’ve been seeing lately. As the dominant teams attempt to separate themselves from the pack, several key games on the schedule this Sunday should highlight the contenders and expose the pretenders.If the Cleveland Browns really have turned a corner this season Cheap T. J. Watt Jersey , a home game against the Los Angeles Chargers is one they should win, while the Kansas City Chiefs could make a real statement about their potential in 2018 with a win over the New England Patriots in Foxboro. Selections have been made using the consensus Las Vegas odds from VegasInsider.com as per Friday night and we encourage you to play along with us by adding your picks below.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
Wink Browns take exception to trash talk from sherry2018love 3 480 16-11-2018, Saat: 11:03
Son Yorum: aeyazodurxit
Lightbulb This Week in THN June 2011 sherry2018love 1 708 14-11-2018, Saat: 09:15
Son Yorum: king
  Steelers vs. Patriots Picks predictions sherry2018love 0 172 28-09-2018, Saat: 17:44
Son Yorum: sherry2018love
  Twenty-eight things to know about Week 2 sherry2018love 0 190 28-09-2018, Saat: 17:33
Son Yorum: sherry2018love
  Admission in PES University 2018 adblock18 0 2,516 27-07-2018, Saat: 17:29
Son Yorum: adblock18

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi