Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Jalen Ramsey Jersey
The New Orleans Saints are slated to have only one pick during the second day of the draft.
Because of past trades Jalen Ramsey Jersey , they have no second-round pick. Barring another trade, they won't make their selection until third round at 91st overall on Friday night.
The good news for the Saints is they were able to fill what they considered one of their most pressing offseason needs in Thursday night's first round, when they traded up from 27th to 14th to select Texas-San Antonio defensive end Marcus Davenport.
The 6-foot-6, 265-pound Davenport was Conference USA's defensive player of the year last season, when he had 8 陆 sacks, 17 陆 tackles for loss, three forced fumbles, a fumble recovery and four pass breakups.
New Orleans now has the luxury of selecting their highest-graded prospects, regardless of position, as the draft moves forward.
Andrew Miller won’t help the Indians until after the All-Star break.

The excellent late-inning reliever, who pushed Cleveland through the postseason in 2016, has made progress with his right knee injury but will not be activated until later this month. Miller has been sidelined with inflammation in his knee since May 26, and his comeback recently stalled.

But he threw 31 pitches off a mound on Thursday, and the Indians were excited and encouraged by his progress. Pitching coach Carl Willis told manager Terry Francona that Miller looked better.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Jalen Richard Jersey linchao 0 23 18-09-2018, Saat: 13:17
Son Yorum: linchao
  Jalen Brunson Jersey linchao 0 60 04-09-2018, Saat: 10:32
Son Yorum: linchao

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi