Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle said his tweet
Antonio Brown from New Year’s Eve was at the prodding of a fellow member of the 49ers offense.Via KNBR Cameron Heyward Jersey , Kittle said on Wednesday that his “Sup?” tweet directed at Brown was a dare from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo.“Jimmy totally dared me to do it,” Kittle said. “And I am not going to say no. [I] threw it out there, and I thought it was going to be completely meaningless, and I got a response in about 10 minutes. I was like, ‘Oh, that’s exciting.’ It was fun.”The tweet was posted just two hours shy of the start of 2019 and it didn’t take Brown long to respond back with a starry-eyed emoji that ultimately posed a question of if the 49ers would have any interest in Brown. Although G.M. John Lynch later admitted that the 49ers had interest in receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. Ben Roethlisberger Jersey , Lynch said regarding Brown, “We took a quick look and then we just said, ‘Hey, we’re not interested in that for our team.'”Garoppolo didn’t confirm Kittle’s account of the back-and-forth, but also didn’t say he didn’t do it either.“It depends who you ask,” Garoppolo said. “He said it was (me)? I’d take it with a grain of salt then.” There is plenty to talk about regarding all things black-and-gold!" Latest NewsFriday Night Steelers Six Pack of questions and open thread: Training Camp Edition, Vol. 2New Joshua Dobbs Jersey ,54commentsThere is plenty to talk about regarding all things black-and-gold!EDTSeveral people have asked if we could bring back the Friday Night Open Thread. I had moved the event to Saturday morning, but after minimal success, I decided to bring it back to Friday night — with a slight twist.I liked the Saturday Six-Pack theme, so I decided to just take the six questions and move them to Friday night. Say hello to Friday Night Six-Pack of Steelers Questions and open thread!The rules haven’t changed...Quick rundown of the ground rules.I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.The rest of the questions could be about anything.Be respectful.Have fun talking about the Black-and-gold.That’s it! With that out of the way, it’s time to get this party started. Hey, don’t act like you’ve never done a little Friday night drinking. Here goes:1. The Steelers are have one week at training camp under their belt...who are you most excited to watch next week vs. Tampa Bay in Preseason Week 1??2. When it comes to Kevin Colbert wanting to go “year-to-year” with his contract status, is this a sign of him leaving Derwin Gray Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , or just plain honesty?3. How would you utilize Ola Adeniyi in the team’s defense this season?4. So you are going to buy a rookie’s jersey, which player would you choose (excluding Devin Bush from the question because that is too easy)??5. After one week of practices, who is your new favorite for the Isaac Redman Award?6. Caption the photo belowTonguehoto: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY SportsNo matter what, always remember...HERE WE GO STEELERS!PODCASTS
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys linchao 0 3 9 saat önce
Son Yorum: linchao
  When discussing the possibility that Patriots tight end Rob zhangzk 0 10 Dün, Saat: 13:05
Son Yorum: zhangzk
  Tuesday afternoon’s tweet from Steelers receiver zhangzk 0 11 18-11-2019, Saat: 13:43
  The Los Angeles Chargers have added tight end zhangzk 0 38 26-09-2019, Saat: 13:20
  The Bears made tight end Trey Burton zhangzk 0 56 27-08-2019, Saat: 14:00

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi