Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Womens Mike McGlinchey Jersey
The NFL has just about wrapped up Week 10 action Y.A. Tittle Jersey White , but our San Francisco 49ers get to close it out. The 49ers host the New York Giants on Monday Night Football to close out the week. It’s slightly notable for the draft pick implications, but plenty of us are hoping for another big game from quarterback Nick Mullens.We’re back once again with a look at NFL standings from a couple different perspectives. We’ll be breaking down the draft order, since the San Francisco 49ers are firmly in the mix for the top pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. We will also break down the playoff picture since most of us will pay at least passing interest in the playoffs come January.2019 NFL Draft orderSunday brought a couple notable wins to shake up the draft order. The Bills thumped the Jets, and the Browns had their way with the Falcons. Buffalo improved to 3-7 and Cleveland improved to 3-6-1, which means we now have seven teams with three wins. The 49ers would make it eighth with a win over the Giants.The Raiders currently hold the top pick in the draft with their 1-8 record following a loss to the Chargers. The Giants sit second and the 49ers are third. The Bills dropped from fourth to sixth, with Arizona and the Jets climbing ahead of them.The 49ers and Giants will shake up the top few spots in the draft order when they square off tonight. If the 49ers win they would improve to 3-7, and likely be in the sixth spot behind the Jets. In that case, the Giants would move into the No. 1 spot. If the 49ers lost http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic...tle-jersey , they would drop to 2-8, while the Giants would improve to 2-7. The 49ers would move into the second spot with a half game lead heading into the bye.The biggest matchup in Week 11 for draft purposes features the 2-7 Cardinals hosting the 1-8 Raiders. We also have the 3-6 Bucs traveling to face the currently 1-7 Giants. The 49ers are on a bye and will be keeping an eye on these two games in particular.Here is the top 11 in the draft order heading into Monday Night Football. With so many teams sitting with three wins, the 49ers would enter a sizable pack with a win over the Giants.1. Oakland Raiders (1-8 — .557)2. New York Giants (1-7 — .521)3. San Francisco 49ers (2-7 — .500)4. Arizona Cardinals (2-7 — .537)5. New York Jets (3-7 — .487)6. Buffalo Bills (3-7 — .520)7. Detroit Lions (3-6 — .517)8. Denver Broncos (3-6 — .530)9. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6 — .530)10. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6 — .542)11. Cleveland Browns (3-6-1 — .555)2019 NFL playoffsWe did not have a lot of change in the playoff picture, but there was one notable move in the AFC playoff picture. The Patriots were thumped in Tennessee, dropping to 7-3 and falling from the second seed to the third seed. The rest of the current AFC and NFC playoff entrants remained the same.The Chiefs and Rams both won to remain atop the conferences. The Chiefs hold a 2.5 game lead on the Steelers in the AFC, but only a game and a half lead on the Chargers in the AFC West. Meanwhile, the Rams hold a half game lead on the Saints, who beat them head-to-head. Both teams are unlikely to win out Womens Nick Mullens Jersey , but if they did, New Orleans would move ahead of them for the top seed.Week 11 will bring two massive inter-conference matchups. The Chiefs and Rams square off in Mexico City on Monday Night Football, and 6-3 Washington hosts 6-3 Houston Sunday morning. For Washington, this is particularly huge because 4-5 Philadelphia travels to face the Saints while 4-5 Dallas travels to face Atlanta. Washington holds a two-game lead in the division, and this presents a real chance to go up three games in the NFC East with six remaining.NFC playoff picture1. Los Angeles Rams (9-1)2. New Orleans Saints (8-1)3. Chicago Bears (6-3)4. Washington (6-3)5. Carolina Panthers (6-3)6. Minnesota Vikings (5-3-1)AFC playoff picture1. Kansas City Chiefs (9-1)2. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2-1)3. New England Patriots (7-3)4. Houston Texans (6-3)5. Los Angeles Chargers (7-2)6. Cincinnati Bengals (5-4) San Francisco 49ers links for Friday May 17, 2019." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsFiled under:49ers LinksGolden Nuggets: Who is that Jalen Hurd guyNew,70commentsSan Francisco 49ers links for Friday May 17, 2019.PDTShareTweetShareShareGolden Nuggets: Who is that Jalen Hurd guyPhoto by George Rose/Getty ImagesI remember asking the same exact question about a 6’-4” wide receiver named Dwight Clark back in the early eighties. Everyone remembers Dwight for “The Catch” but I remember him best for running flag routes. He would make that slight cut towards the sidelines and Joe Montana would toss those beautifully placed passes right over the defender’s grubby little paws with just the perfect touch to fall gently into the outstretched hands of our much taller receiver without him even having to alter his stride. How I use to marvel at those passes!Now we have Jalen Hurd who at 6’-5” is another very tall wide receiver with the athletic ability to possibly be able to duplicate Dwight’s moves and a quarterback named Jimmy Garoppolo that could possibly be accurate enough to place the ball in a manner that might bring back memories of the good ole days of Montana to Clark. Who knows Womens Mike McGlinchey Jersey , perhaps it will never happen but I am going to keep my fingers crossed. Speaking of Jimmy Garoppolo. It is widely thought that he started last season on a less than stellar note. However, a couple of days ago someone on Niners Nation was kind enough to share a link to a video of a complete film breakdown of Jimmy G’s performance against the Vikingslast season. I was personally impressed enough by Jimmy G’s performance that I wanted to include a link to that video for anyone that might be interested. Can someone please give a shout out in the comments below to the person that posted the link in the first place. I really wished I remembered so I could give them credit.I would also like to wish Quinton Dial the best of luck in his retirement. He gave everything he had for the niners and I really appreciate the effort he put in. May he find success in whatever he decides to do in life.Now onto those sizzling hot linksTongueackers defensive tackle Quinton Dial announces retirementCurtis Crabtree49ers draft pick Justin Skule proved himself playing SEC competitionMatt MaioccoRetirement? 49ers’ Jason Verrett considered leaving NFLEric Branch49ers Sign DB Alex Brown, Waive DL Damontre Moore49ers staffDeForest Buckner calls 49ers rookie Nick Bosa ‘a solid dudeDavid BonillaCardinals CB Patrick Peterson suspended six gamesDavid BonillaNick Bosa will top Bradley Chubb’s 2018 sack totalDavid Bonilla49ers’ Nick Bosa, Deebo Samuel in good position to succeedJennifer Lee ChanDrone pilot charged with violating airspace over two NFL gamesCurtis Crabtree
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Sam-Mills-Jersey linchao 0 3 5 saat önce
Son Yorum: linchao
  Quincy-Williams-II-Jersey linchao 0 3 7 saat önce
  Akiem Hicks Color Rush Jersey linchao 0 3 7 saat önce
  Joe Montana Color Rush Jersey linchao 1 16 14-11-2019, Saat: 07:22
Son Yorum: PamelaGor
  Matt-Kalil-Jersey linchao 0 13 12-11-2019, Saat: 11:52