Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey
Brad is replaced by Billy to talk about what the Panthers need and why Jon hates Curtis Samuel."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Keep Sounding PodcastPanthers 2019 NFL DraftCSR Film RoomKeep Sounding PodcastKeep Sounding: Talking Panthers needs and Curtis SamuelNew https://www.carolinapanthersfanshop.com/...son-Jersey ,5commentsBrad is replaced by Billy to talk about what the Panthers need and why Jon hates Curtis Samuel. ESTShareTweetShareShareKeep Sounding: Talking Panthers needs and Curtis SamuelBrad couldn’t make it this week, so Billy Marshall took his place for this episode. You’ll know him from the many film pieces he contributes to CSR. We talk about Eric Reid re-signing, the value of his contract Greg Olsen Jersey , and the danger that comes with making snap judgments when initial contract details are released. We all share our thoughts on his impact on the defense and what this means for the secondary as whole. We talk about the Panthers needs, in line with last week’s coverage. The Panthers have a few of them, and we discuss which are the most pressing needs and which can be mitigated. That transitions into wide receiver talk Fozzy Whittaker Color Rush Jersey , where I try to explain why I hate Curtis Samuel. We wrap up with potential cuts and free agent targets for the Panthers. As always, download and subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Spotify Rashaan Gaulden Jersey , and Google Podcasts. After Hurricane Florence touched down in the Carolinas last week, the Panthers said in a statement that they would work to “develop a plan to best assess the needs of the region and ensure we can effectively deploy resources to those most impacted.”The Panthers announced their initial aid package on Thursday. The foundation of owner David Tepper and the team’s charitable arm will donate $1 million to the American Red Cross’ financial assistance program designed to provide “people in shelters with stipends and gift cards to help them transition back to their lives.”They will also donate $450,000 to regional food banks Thomas Davis Color Rush Jersey , provide aid to high school athletics programs that were impacted by the storm and take part in direct service projects around the area.鈥淭he David Tepper Charitable Foundation and Carolina Panthers Charities are working with frontline partners across the Carolinas to provide aid and critical resources to help communities begin recovering in the aftermath of Hurricane Florence,鈥?Tepper said in a statement. 鈥淭his will be an on-going process and we are continuing to evaluate the regions鈥?needs with the goal of assisting impacted communities return to normalcy as quickly as possible.”The team has also joined with college football programs in North and South Carolina to craft a “One Carolina” helmet sticker that the teams will wear this weekend.
I can show you all the sports, strength, and even passion.  Welcome, I sincerely serve you, everything is for you.  You can call me "Lin" and welcome to our sports kingdom——http://www.chicagobearsteamonline.com  We will be happy to serve you.
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Sam-Mills-Jersey linchao 0 7 Dün, Saat: 10:44
Son Yorum: linchao
  Quincy-Williams-II-Jersey linchao 0 7 Dün, Saat: 08:48
  Akiem Hicks Color Rush Jersey linchao 0 8 Dün, Saat: 08:22
  Joe Montana Color Rush Jersey linchao 1 16 14-11-2019, Saat: 07:22
Son Yorum: PamelaGor
  Matt-Kalil-Jersey linchao 0 13 12-11-2019, Saat: 11:52