Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Bright spots were few and far between for the Jets
during a 4-12 season in 2018 Chuma Edoga Buffalo Bills Jersey , but a pair of their special teamers were on the list.Kicker Jason Myers and kick returner Andre Roberts were both selected for the Pro Bowl with Roberts also earning a first-team All-Pro spot. Both players are set for free agency and at least one of them won’t be back in 2019.Myers posted a farewell message on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon.“Thank you Jets fans! I had a hell of a year in New York,” Myers wrote. “I鈥檒l truly cherish my time there and It鈥檒l always hold a special place in my heart. You welcomed me and my family with support and love Youth Jamal Adams Jerseys , and I鈥檒l forever be thankful!”Myers was 33-of-36 on field goals and 30-of-33 on extra points for the Jets last season. There’s no word on where he’s headed at this point. The injury Jets right tackle Brandon Shell sustained to his knee last game will keep him out of the lineup for the remainder of the 2018 season according to the New York Jets. Head coach Todd Bowles described the injury as “pretty bad” and “ likely surgical”, whatever that vague description means. It appears Shell will be headed to the injured reserve list soon.If Shell suffered an ACL tear (and as of now that is purely speculation) Jamal Adams Jerseys Stitched , there is a good chance he would not be ready at the start of the 2019 NFL season, and it’s possible Shell could miss a lot more than just the opening game. As of now that is just a possibility. When we receive word of an actual medical diagnosis we’ll knowmore about Shell’s timetable for a return to action. In the meantime Joe Namath Jersey , it may be that right tackle will eventually be added to the long list of Jets needs for the off season.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  When the Jets announced new head coach Adam liny195 0 8 18-10-2019, Saat: 08:09
Son Yorum: liny195
  The Jets have talked about their willingness liny195 0 9 09-10-2019, Saat: 08:41
  Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets" liny195 0 15 21-09-2019, Saat: 07:06
  When the Jets signed cornerback Trumaine Johnson to a five-year liny195 0 30 10-09-2019, Saat: 06:55
  These appear to be tiring times for Jets fans." liny195 0 22 05-09-2019, Saat: 06:43

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi