Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"
Good morning Bilal Powell Jerseys 2019 , Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone is having a great start to their day. The Jets have stated that they’re going to be continuing the search for quality cornerbacks, which is interesting because they weren’t able to snag some of the better names that hit the market this FA period. Hopefully that means there’s some obscure find for the team in the later rounds of the draft. Considering the gaping hole at center and edge too though, I wouldn’t necessarily hold my breath on that idea. The off-season has been interesting for sure thus far. I’d like to see the team make some solid moves throughout the Draft process to really make myself feel more comfortable with the high aspirations set by the team and many fans. With that said, here are your links for the team this Tuesday.Eric Allen - Jets Will Remain on the Lookout for Quality CornerbacksTyler Calvaruso - Jets should consider bringing back CB Morris ClaiborneEthan Greenberg - Jamison Crowder’s Fearlessness, Explosiveness Is ‘Unique’Tyler Greenawalt - Jay Gruden expects Jamison Crowder to be Sam Darnold’s ‘best friend’Darryl Slater - Jets’ Le’Veon Bell ‘more in love with’ New York than ever before, but how much will adversity test that relationship?Anthony Talarico - 2019 New York Jets projected win totalSam Nuemann - Which prospects have the Jets met with so far?Darryl Slater - Jets’ 2019 offseason workouts schedule announced: When are organized team activities, minicamp? What are rules for contact?Ralph Vacchiano - What's the likelihood Jets land these top defensive prospects in NFL Draft?Matt Stypulkoski - NFL Draft 2019: Scouting reports White Trevor Siemian Jerseys , analysis for Jets’ best offensive line options | Jonah Williams, Erik McCoy, Elgton Jenkins, moreJoe Giglio - Latest NFL mock draft 2019: Giants-Eagles blockbuster will be talked about for years; Jets land pass rusher | 2 full roundsHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, take your mouse and click the link.I hope you all have a safe and wonderful rest of the day! Good morning, Jets fans! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. You know it’s an off season for the Jets when a player in an upcoming Super Bowl is discussed with having ‘almost’ signed with the Jets prior to the season. At this point it’s a lot of rinse, recycle Trevor Siemian Jerseys 2019 , and repeat in the story lines featuring the Mark Sanchez video, off season mocks and predictions, and what it would take for a miraculous turnaround from a perennial five win team to suddenly make the Super Bowl (at this point I’ve redacted the mascot videos because it’s nonsense). That said, I would be lying if I didn’t say that this team has successfully drawn me into each season only to undoubtedly completely blow expectations— and in most cases — completely failing to resemble a competent NFL franchise at all. Yet, here I am, here we are, and here are the Jets. We at least have Sam Darnold to be thankful for Color Rush Trevon Wesco Jersey , but if the correct moves aren’t made, and adjustment in ‘culture’ isn’t addressed, we could be in for a long tenure of mediocrity with a great QB. And although I love Philip Rivers, I would be disappointed if Darnold ended up along the same path as him. Numbers are always good, but without even sniffing the big game, question marks for a career always arise. With that said, here are your links for the Jets this Wednesday. Cory Bonini - 2019 NFL coaching changes: New York JetsCarson Hathaway - New York Jets: Three things to know about Adam GaseMatt Lombardo - Boomer Esiason: ‘Giants should have drafted Sam Darnold’ ... Here’s why he’ll be a home run for Jets under Adam GaseBernadette Giacomazzo - 3 goals for New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold moving forwardMatt Stypulkoski - NFL free agents 2019: 13 options for Jets to protect Sam Darnold Youth Trevon Wesco Jersey , improve offensive lineDarryl Slater - NFL free agents 2019: If Jets don't sign Le'Veon Bell or Kareem Hunt, who are best RB options?Tyler Calvaruso - Jets won’t pursue ex-Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt in free agencySam Nuemann - 2019 Super Bowl: 4 players who could interest the Jets in FADeesha Thosar - Jets selecting top defensive talent in latest mock draftEthan Greenberg - Jets Sign CB Arthur Maulet to Reserve/Future ContractSNY - Ndamukong Suh admits 'it was close' he signed with Jets this past offseasonPaul Schwartz and Brian Costello - Ndamukong Suh: I was close to being a JetJustin Fried - New York Jets: Five most disappointing players of 2018NewYorkJets.com - Jets Spotlight: Where Does Leonard Williams Think the Defense Can Improve?Darryl Slater - WATCH: How close are Jets to becoming a Super Bowl team?Justin Terranova - Mark Sanchez holds playoff success over ‘Tom Brady’ in hilarious videoNewYorkJets.com - Remembering Harry Fisher, Jets' 'One of a Kind' Security GuardHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the the thread about nothing, where a fly will advise you not to get killed.I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable rest of the day!
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  The Jets are giving edge rusher Jachai Polite a fresh liny195 0 161 14-08-2019, Saat: 08:10
Son Yorum: liny195
  The one hope that fans of the New York Giants are liny195 0 185 09-08-2019, Saat: 06:45
  Daily news and links for Friday"TEAM TALKErik Scalavino liny195 0 118 05-08-2019, Saat: 06:53
  Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets" liny195 0 51 29-07-2019, Saat: 07:30
  NEW YORK (AP) — The New York Jets released offensive liny195 0 569 24-07-2019, Saat: 06:56

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi