Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
With the 49ers needing all the help they can get in the secondary
Joe Staley Jersey , it would make a lot of sense for John Lynch to take a flyer on this up-and-coming prospect"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsNFL DraftSan Francisco 49ers News2019 NFL Draft: 49ers picks, mock drafts, news, rumors, analysisNFL Draft Profile: How Nasir Adderley would fit with the 49ers New,89commentsWith the 49ers needing all the help they can get in the secondary, it would make a lot of sense for John Lynch to take a flyer on this up-and-coming prospectPDTShareTweetShareShareNFL Draft Profile: How Nasir Adderley would fit with the 49ers Chuck Cook-USA TODAY SportsIt was a swing and a miss for the 49ers in their pursuit of the newly-acquired safety for the Baltimore Ravens Earl Thomas. It would have been a seemingly perfect match, especially having Richard Sherman, his former teammate, locking down one side of the field.Oh, what could have been!Instead of landing Thomas - or any of the other available free agent safeties - San Francisco now turns its gaze towards April’s draft. The 2019 class boasts great depth on the defensive side of the ball and the Niners should be able to shore up the need for an EDGE rusher - something that has been lacking over the last few seasons. But what about safety? There are some names out there that could fit: Deionte Thompson is probably the best safety prospect but will almost definitely be gone by the latter part of round one. So who would be up as the next best available safety?I submit to you one name Malcolm Smith Jersey , a name you have probably already heard - a player who would certainly improve the 49ers’ secondary and, hopefully, set the defense up for success for years to come.That name is none other than Nasir Adderley out of Delaware.Put simply, Adderley has been shooting up teams’ draft boards all offseason. Just look at what the guys over at The Draft Network have to say:Before we go any further let me just say that watching film on Adderley is a delight. The man has great ball skills, really good range, is fluid and agile and extremely versatile, and has the ultimate competitive toughness to hang with the best of the best in the pros. Nassir Adderley skipped workouts due to a lingering high ankle sprain suffered during his final season at Delaware. Thus, there are no combine results to list here. What we can do, though, is examine and discuss the film that we do have on Adderley and answer the question on whether or not he’d be a good fit for this football team.What you see when looking at the tape is a player who is able to play at multiple positions in the secondary - from hugging the box near the line of scrimmage to making sure the D isn’t beat over the top. The man can do it all.He has excellent form as a tackler and is someone who will wrap up and drive through contact. Adderley consistently delivers big hits as frequently as possible, but won’t abandon form for a knockout blow every time.In the pass game he was not targeted that much but when he was he flashed supreme ball skills Kentavius Street Jersey White , as you can see below:And, if he’s available near the late part of the first round then, if I’m John Lynch, I do what it takes to get back into the first to snag him before some other team gets the same idea.If Adderley falls into the second, though, then consider it manna from heaven as that is a scenario that the San Francisco brass should not pass up. What do you think?Is he worth jumping back into the first round for?Let us know in the comments below!Vote on what you think is the 49ers biggest personnel need through 5 weeks of the 2018 season The San Francisco 49ers were a fringe playoff contender with Jimmy Garoppolo this season, and his injury has left fans looking ahead to 2019. There are hopes the team can remain competitive on a game-to-game basis, but I don’t imagine many people think a playoff berth is realistic.That being said, it does leave us 11 more weeks to figure out what to make of the 49ers roster moving forward. The offensive line is showing signs of progress, while the defense as a whole has its work cut out for it.We won’t get fully into team needs and free agent and draft possibilities until the offseason, but that won’t stop us from considering things in bits and pieces. We’ll continue looking at each upcoming matchup Womens Marquise Goodwin Jersey , but I also want to mix in some looks ahead to give us something more to assess than just whether or not the 49ers lose another game each week this season.We’ll start off with an initial look at the 49ers team needs. What do you view as the biggest team need right now? You might think they should approach the draft one way and free agency another, particularly with the cap space and draft picks likely available. However, for now, it’s just a matter of just what the needs are after five weeks. I have not listed every position, so if there are enough suggesting another position with “Other,” I can add that to the next version of this survey.I’ll pose this question several more times this season to see if things change, but for the time being, what do you think is the most significant need on the roster? If you can’t see the poll below, click here.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  e than the Raiders, it would be the 49ers. They have just one win this season, none s elaine95 0 27 05-12-2019, Saat: 08:43
Son Yorum: elaine95
  The 49ers announced their plan to waive liny195 0 30 30-10-2019, Saat: 07:24
Son Yorum: liny195
  49ers coach Kyle Shanahan is in the second liny195 0 74 28-10-2019, Saat: 07:34
  It was a gut punch for the 49ers liny195 0 22 25-10-2019, Saat: 08:03
  The 49ers are 10-22 since John Lynch became liny195 0 37 19-10-2019, Saat: 07:31

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi