Konuyu Oyla:
  • Toplam: 0 Oy - Ortalama: 0
As the Buffalo Bills (2-3) prepare for Sunday’s
important AFC clash with the Houston Texans (2-3) Harrison Phillips Jerseys 2019 , there has been rampant speculation that Pro Bowl running back LeSean McCoy could be on the move. During a press conference Wednesday, head coach Sean McDermott addressed the media about rumors that McCoy, Buffalo’s best offensive playmaker, has drawn interest other teams around the league. One of those speculated to be interested in McCoy’s services is the the Philadelphia Eagles, who lost Jay Ajayi for the season to a torn ACL in Sunday’s 23-21 loss to the Minnesota Vikings. Before taking any questions, McDermott opened his press conference by addressing the McCoy trade rumors head-on, calling McCoy “a valuable member of our football team.” “LeSean is one of our better players. I thought he had a good game the other day. Really, we’re just looking forward to playing the Houston Texans,” McDermott said of rumors swirling around the trade of McCoy. “We get calls all the time White Taron Johnson Jerseys , incoming calls happen all the time. Brandon [Beane] and I talk a lot, and I won’t go into any more detail than that.”After a slow start to the season (he also missed the win over the Minnesota Vikings with a rib injury), McCoy carried a season-high 24 times for 85 yards in Sunday’s 13-12 win over the Tennessee Titans at New Era Field. That matched his rushing production through his first three games of the season. In four games, McCoy has rushed 45 times for 170 yards, to go with 10 catches for 64 yards. He has not scored a touchdown in 2018. With the Eagles, the reigning Super Bowl champions, in a position to trade for a running back with Ajayi’s season-ending injury, it makes sense for the Eagles to kick the tires on a trade for McCoy, who spent the first six seasons excelling in Philadelphia. Has McCoy heard the trade rumors or given any consideration to changing teams? “I heard about [the trade rumors]. I kind of just stay focused on the job Taron Johnson Jerseys 2019 , the task at hand. I’ll let that stuff work itself out. We’ll see what happens,” McCoy told the media. ”No, I just stay focused (on the task at hand),” McCoy continued. “I don’t pay attention to it too much, trade stuff and everything else. I should never have gotten traded (from Philadelphia) anyway, I was killing stuff, you know? I never really pay too much attention to it. This week, we’ve got the Texans; I’ll worry about that. They’ve got a good defense, a lot of big name guys on that defensive line. I’ve got my hands full this week. Last week was my first week of really getting out there and running. [I’m] just trying to get some rust off White Tre’Davious White Jersey , get going, play after play. It felt good.” Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane also met with the media at One Bills Drive"The Buffalo Bills were back at One Bills Drive on Monday, as the offseason conditioning program started. It was a full day of interviews—as Josh Allen, Tremaine Edmunds, Sean McDermott and Brandon Beane all met with the media. You can find their interviews below as part of today’s Bills Links.Josh Allen: "Trying to Build that Camaraderie" - BuffaloBills.comBills QB Josh Allen spoke to the media on April 15th, 2019. Topics included: Reaching out to new players to welcome them to Buffalo, building team chemistry with the updated roster, and working with new quarterbacks coach Ken Dorsey.Tremaine Edmunds: "Build That Trust" - BuffaloBills.comLinebacker Tremaine Edmunds addressed the media after Phase 1 of Voluntary Workouts topics include; stepping into his leadership role this season, what he learned from his rookie season Tre’Davious White Jersey 2019 , and his reaction to the amount of free agents signed in the off seas8 things Bills GM Brandon Beane said about NFL Draft 10 days out | NewYorkUpstate.comBeane explained how his staff prepares for NFL draft in final days before the actual night.Brandon Beane: "We're Taking the Best Player" - BuffaloBills.comBills GM Brandon Beane spoke to the media on April 15th. Topics included: The upcoming 2019 NFL Draft, new FA signee Eli Harold playing at a 4-3 DE, and what Beane and the Bills' scouts are looking for in potential players.Sean McDermott: "A Lot of Work to Get Done" - BuffaloBills.comHead Coach Sean McDermott addressed the media on Monday following the teams' Voluntary Phase 1 Workouts topics include; QB Josh Allen reaching out to newly signed free agents,bringin(g) the team together, and young leaders stepping this season.Quick Hits: How Sean McDermott plans to ingrain new players into Bills’ culture - BuffaloBills.comAfter meeting with the team for the first time in 2019, Sean McDermott talks about how he plans to get the new players up to speed and his immediate goals for offseason workouts.2019 NFL Draft: Bills’ Lorenzo Alexander names 3 ‘impact’ players; trusts Brandon Beane - newyorkupstate.comAlexander thinks Beane could draft another first rounder who will impact team like Josh Allen and Tremaine Edmunds.Video: Bills begin offseason program | WGR 550 SportsRadioPhase One of the Bills' offseason program is underway.How Bills use mock drafts to prepare for real thing – The Buffalo NewsBills GM Brandon Beane explained how he conducts a mock to get an idea of what might happen ahead of the Bills going on the clock. (Subscription required.)Buffalo Bills wide receivers a bottom-three unit, says SI.com - newyorkupstate.comBuffalo added a few notable wide receivers in the offseason, but SI.com believes the Bills still have one of the worst wide receiver rooms in the league.Featured on Buffalo Rumblings2019 NFL Draft: Ed Oliver scheme fit couldn’t be better for Buffalo Bills - Buffalo RumblingsReplacing Kyle Williams isn’t going to be easy.2019 NFL Draft: Buffalo Bills hosted local pro day Friday featuring Tyree Jackson, UB prospects - Buffalo Rumblings"On Friday White Zay Jones Jerseys , the Buffalo Bills held a local pro day, where Western New York-based draft-eligible players could show off their stuff to the hometown pro team."2019 NFL Draft: Draft analysts take on potential Buffalo Bills target DE Brian Burns - Buffalo RumblingsThe projected top-15 pick could be the best player on the board when the Buffalo Bills are on the clock.Bills Links, 4/15: 2019 NFL Mock Draft Monday - Buffalo RumblingsIt’s another Monday full of mock drafts.
Ara
Cevapla

Konu ile Alakalı Benzer Konular
Konular Yazar Yorumlar Okunma Son Yorum
  Revisiting five Buffalo Bills to watch: Second cornerback liny195 0 189 09-08-2019, Saat: 06:28
Son Yorum: liny195
  Josh Allen showed plenty of promise for the Buffalo Bills liny195 0 147 05-08-2019, Saat: 06:24
  The opinions and analysis continue to roll in from the Buffalo Bills’ 37-5 liny195 0 221 31-07-2019, Saat: 08:45
  Wisconsin spring prepare No. 10 recap perfect 0 287 20-07-2019, Saat: 13:31
Son Yorum: perfect
  The Buffalo Bills announced on Sunday afternoon that running back liny195 0 73 12-07-2019, Saat: 06:13

Hızlı Menü:

Konuyu Okuyanlar: 1 Ziyaretçi